B&B Basil Meal Kit #6
With such great feedback from last week’s kits, we’ve only made a few tweaks to this week’s offering.
Meal Kits are designed for 2 people and this week includes 9 tastes. It’s available to pick up from the Bendigo Community Farmers Market Thursday market from 2pm – 4.30pm at The Good Loaf Sourdough Bakery and Cafe or home delivered.
What’s in this week’s kit?
- x2 Collins Honey, Pollards apple and Boonderoo Walnut scrolls – do you come home hungry after a market shop? Here’s the perfect solution – a recipe I have adapted from my Mum’s traditional Slovenian potica recipe. I just love baking this and hope you will enjoy devouring them as equally.
- Snack of poached Pollards Sundowner apples – perfect to eat on their own or with your scroll! Carefully poached in a lemon syrup for full flavour.
- x2 The Good Loaf dinner rolls made by Laurie and his team at The Good Loaf Sourdough Bakery & Cafe
- x4 Sandors Harvest ‘truffle’ potato croquettes, truffle aioli
- x4 chicken and ginger dumplings with black vinegar dressing, puffed rice crisp – these dumplings are hand-made in-house, including the dumpling wrapper which is made from scratch
- x1 jar of B&B Basil pesto made by George and his team.
- x4 B&B Basil zucchini flowers filled with Simply Green Tomatoes and ricotta, wrapped in filo; to serve with George’s pesto.
- Salad of McIvor Farm Foods braised pork hock, rice noodles, green mango, peanuts, bean shoots, Korean dressing and B&B Basil fragrant herbs.
- x2 wedges of baked lemon and vanilla cheesecake served with mandarin and raspberry gel, ruby chocolate bark and B&B Basil edible flowers.
- Full instructions on how to cook and prepare your kit.
Meal Kits are designed for TWO people for $84 per box
Out of stock
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in