Valentine’s Day Meal Kit
Our Bendigo Community Farmers Market inspired Meal Kits are back just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Each pack is designed for two people to share.
Support 19 different local producers, artisanal makers and food producers this Valentine’s Day for under $50 per person!
We’ve curated and cooked to make it easy for you to simple heat, serve and enjoy this Valentine’s Day – simply pick up from the Bendigo Community Farmers Market Saturday market at the Bendigo Pony Club on the 12th February from 10.30am – 1pm.
What’s on the menu?
- George’s zucchini flowers; filled with ricotta, date and walnut – crumbed ready to fry
- Bridgeward Grove Extra Virgin Olive Oil to fry the flowers and dress the salad
- B&B Basil microgreens
- Vintage Kitchen Preserves – Outback Chutney
- Goldfields Farmhouse Cheese – ‘Ballarat’ a feta style cheese
- B&B Basil basil pesto
- Crossies’ Cardos ripe and ready avocado
- Salute Oliva – new seasons organic olives
- McIvor Farm Foods slow cooked pork shoulder cooked by Masons – ready to heat and serve
- The Good Life Farm Co freshly made lemon and parsley parpadelle
- Sandors Harvest seasonal vegetable puree made by Masons – ready to heat and serve
- The Good Loaf Sourdough Bakery dinner rolls
- Goodness Flour Chocolate Cake mix baked by Masons, sprinkled with dried rose petals
- Blackwood Orchard freshly harvested strawberries
- Long Paddock Cheese crème fraiche
- Choclartise heart shaped chocolates filled with Collins Honey creamed honey
- $10 on-the-day beverage voucher to be used to complete your Valentine’s Day meal – there’ll be locally crafted wine, beer, cider, gin and non alcoholic drinks to choose from
- Full instructions on how to prepare
Numbers are limited and we are unable to change any menu items.
Out of stock
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in