Terms and Conditions – Stallholders
- Using BCFM’s click and collect service:
While using the BCFM’s click and collect platform, stallholders will not:
- Post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites and services;
- Fail to deliver products purchased from the stallholder, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms or stallholders cannot authenticate the buyer’s identity;
- Manipulate the price of any product or interfere with other stallholder’s offerings;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about online shoppers, including email addresses, without online shoppers’ consent.
- Click and Collect Service:
BCFM’s click and collect service that allows the online shopper to opt to collect products purchased in this platform at either:
- Picking up each portion of the order from each stallholder at the market;
- Picking up the order as a fully collated box during the last hour of the market;
- Picking up the order as a fully collated box at an after-hours, or after-market day, pickup point with cool storage below 4 degrees; or
- Have order delivered at a specified address.
- Products Offering:
- Stallholders must update their products and stock quantities by latest 10am Friday each week;
- For the convenience of stallholders, BCFM’s click and collect platform may offer catalogues of stock images, descriptions and product specifications that are provided by third parties;
- Stallholders are responsible to provide product’s information with accuracy and up-to-date;
- Stallholders agree not to hold BCFM’s click and collect platform responsible for inaccuracies in their product’s offerings;
- Orders close on Tuesdays evening at 10pm. Stallholders who need to cut-off orders earlier can do so by just changing all products to ‘out of stock’ at any time during the cycle;
- Stallholders can list on their own Stallholder Profile (built into the store) when they generally cut off their orders, so the online shoppers are aware of it;
- Stallholders are responsible to prepare orders in tubs, bags or boxes labelled with the invoice number, customers full name, and the pickup/delivery method they selected, and bring these orders to the market;
- Stallholders are responsible to bring the click and collect orders to the market on Thursday’s from the same week orders were placed.
- Out of stock and substitution:
BCFM’s click and collect platform does not provide rainchecks on products ordered. The stallholders will contact the online shoppers in the case of a product being out of stock or needing substitution.
- Fees and payments:
- All fees are quoted in Australian Dollars;
- Stallholders are liable for transaction fees arising out of all sales made using the BCFM’s click and collect platform;
- The stallholder is responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our sites and services in a timely manner with a valid payment method;
- If the payment is past due, BCFM may collect amounts owed using other collection mechanisms, including charging other payment methods on file with us, retaining collection agencies and legal counsel, using any credits on stallholders’ account and, for accounts over 180 days past due, requesting that PayPal deduct the amount owed from stallholders’ PayPal account. In addition, stallholders will be subject to late fees;
- In the event that stallholders’ payment method fails or the payment is past, BCFM may also limit or suspend the product offerings in BCFM’s click and collect platform;
- Amounts payable from previous product offering cycle are calculated and paid at the beginning of the following product offering cycle. Commissions are calculated for each party, using a set pricing model. Each stallholder, pickup agent, market or outsourced delivery driver accordingly through PayPal (or any other applicable payment method).
- Trading on BCFM’s click and collect platform and limitation of liability:
BCFM strives to maintain a safe trading environment. However, sometimes risks may arise when trading online, as an example, dealing with underage or fraudulent persons / organisations.
- Stallholders are responsible for ensuring that product offerings and any other activities conducted on BCFM’s click and collect platform are lawful;
- Stallholders must ensure compliance with all applicable laws in Australia;
- BCFM’s click and collect platform do not take ownership of the products at any time and do not transfer legal ownership of products from the stallholder to the online shopper.
- BCFM’s click and collect platform is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising, directly or indirectly, out of stallholders’ inability to use the BCFM’s click and collect service.
- Tax on online shoppers’ purchases:
Stallholders are responsible for any Goods and Services Tax (GST), sales tax, or other taxes that apply to products bought on BCFM’s click and collect platform.
- If the stallholders have a dispute with one or more online shoppers, stallholders agree to release BCFM from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Breach of Stallholders’ Terms and Conditions:
BCFM may, without notice to stallholder and in BCFM’s sole discretion (which shall be exercised reasonably, having regard to the circumstances), delete stallholders’ product offering, issue the stallholder a warning, restrict stallholders’ activities through BCFM’s click and collect platform, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate stallholders’ membership and refuse to provide services, or require stallholder to pay additional fees stallholder has, or BCFM believe that stallholder has, breached this T&Cs.
- Returns, refunds or cancellation:
Online shoppers can request a return, refund, cancellation or report that they did not receive a product from their Purchase history;
- Stallholders must inform in BCFM’s click and collect platform how returns, refunds and cancellations will be handled;
- Stallholders may exercise their discretion to accept or deny a ‘change of mind return / refund / cancellation’ requests as long as information is detailed in the BCFM’s click and collect platform;
- If a product is not received, an item differs significantly from the product offering, or stallholder does not fulfil their return / refund / cancellation policy as stated in BCFM’s click and collect platform, BCFM may exercise the right to suspend the product offerings in BCFM’s click and collect platform.
- Closing stallholders’ account:
Stallholders may close their BCFM’s click and collect account at any time, subject to:
- Resolving any outstanding matters (such as a suspension or restriction on stallholders’ account); and
- Paying any outstanding fees owing on the account.
- Data privacy and protection:
BCFM does not provide stallholders’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without stallholders’ explicit consent.