Order produce from stall holders before market day! It will be ready for you to pickup at market, or delivered to your door.
Customer Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Online shoppers
- Click and Collect Service:
BCFM’s click and collect service that allows the online shopper to opt to collect products purchased in this platform at either:
- Picking up each portion of the order from each stallholder at the market;
- Have order delivered at a specified address:
- Orders for delivery to addresses that are not in the BCFM’s click and collect service delivery area cannot be processed;
- BCFM’s click and collect will deliver the purchased products to the delivery address within the time agreed in BCFM’s click and collect platform;
- BCFM may in its sole discretion, decide not to deliver the purchased products at the delivery address where it reasonably believes that the purchased products are likely to be stolen or damaged, or deem the delivery address to be unsafe for any reason. In this case, BCFM will contact the online shopper to arrange alternative delivery options.
- Products Offering:
- BCFM’s click and collect platform aims to provide up-to-date pictures and details of the products. At times, the picture or details may differ from the product actually supplied to the online shopper. BCFM does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the Product List, descriptions and pictures and recommends that online shoppers read labels carefully before purchasing the products;
- Orders close on Tuesdays evening at 10pm or earlier if individual stall holders choose to do so;
- Pick ups and deliveries are done every Thursday from the same week products were ordered.
- Minimum order value:
BCFM’s click and collect platform sets from time to time a minimum order value. The minimum order value excludes the Delivery Fee.
- Fees and payments:
- Online shoppers are liable for transaction fees arising out of all purchases made using the BCFM’s click and collect platform;
- All fees are quoted in Australian Dollars;
- If delivery option is selected, the online shoppers must pay the delivery fee indicated in the check-out process;
- Method of payment: when placing the order, online shoppers will be required to select payment method being either, online payment by credit card, debit card or customer account for approved business customers. Unless otherwise agreed, in order to receive the products ordered, payment must be received by the selected payment method.
- Tax invoice on online shoppers’ purchases:
Stallholders are responsible to provide the tax invoice which will be provided at the time of pick up or delivery.
- Out of stock and substitution:
BCFM’s click and collect platform does not provide rainchecks on products ordered. The stallholders will contact the online shoppers in the case of a product being out of stock or needing substitution.
- Trading on BCFM’s click and collect platform and limitation of liability:
BCFM strives to maintain a safe trading environment. However, sometimes risks may arise when trading online, as an example, dealing with underage or fraudulent persons /organisations.
- BCFM’s click and collect platform do not take ownership of the products at any time and do not transfer legal ownership of products from the stallholder to the online shopper.
- If the online shoppers have a dispute with one or more stallholders, online shoppers agree to release BCFM from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Breach of Online Shoppers’ Terms and Conditions:
BCFM may, without notice to the online shopper and in BCFM’s sole discretion (which shall be exercised reasonably, having regard to the circumstances), delete, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate online shoppers’ account and refuse to provide our services, or require the online shopper to pay additional fees online shopper has, or BCFM believe that online shopper has, breached this T&Cs.
- Returns, refunds or order cancellation:
Online shoppers can request a return, a refund or report that they did not receive a product from their Purchase history;
- Online shoppers must contact each stallholder, as indicated in BCFM’s click and collect platform;
- Stallholders may exercise their discretion to accept or deny a ‘change of mind return / refund’ request as long as information is detailed in the BCFM’s click and collect platform;
- Orders not collected may incur a cancellation fee applied at stallholder’s discretion.
- Closing online shoppers account:
Online shoppers may close their BCFM’s click and collect account at any time.
- Data privacy and protection:
BCFM does not provide online shoppers’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without online shoppers’ explicit consent.
How does it work? How do I place an order and when will it come?
Orders are open between Friday 9am – Tuesday 11pm (or earlier when stall holders choose to cut off their range to give them the time they to harvest/pack). You can Order a Box here between those times. Delivery and order collation is a flat rate $13 anywhere in Bendigo.
The producers receive your orders as they are placed, and they will harvest and pack their own portions of them before the market day.
On Market day, you can choose to either have your order delivered to your door that evening, or you can come and pick up it’s individual parts from the stallholders at the market.
What are your delivery areas?
You can check if your house lies within our delivery area (shaded yellow) on the map below.
We deliver all over the Greater Bendigo Region. If you’re not too sure if you’re in a delivery area, just flick us a message at [email protected] and we’ll double check for you. Order collation & Delivery is a flat rate $13
We can provide discounted collation & delivery to businesses and organisations who would like to act as a group pickup point for their employees. Contact us for more info.
Deliveries to homes happen on Thursday evening after the market. Deliveries to businesses and organisations happen on Friday morning.
Do producers receive a fair price for their produce?
Yep. Just as any farmers market, producers set all of their own prices. The market does not take any commission from the sale. Box collation and delivery are added on as a small fee to the customer to cover costs.
Where is the market located, and what time is it held each week?
The Bendigo Community Farmers Market is held at:
The Goodloaf Sourdough Bakery
404 Hargreaves Street,
Bendigo, Victoria 3550
Winter market hours:
2.30pm – 5pm Thursdays
Orders are open from 9am Friday until 10pm Tuesday (or earlier when producers choose to cut off their range to give them time to harvest or pack.) So best to get in early!
How are refunds and complaints managed?
If you have an issue with any of the products you receive, please get in contact with the producer who supplied it. All producers contact details are listed on their profiles on the Shop page.
General market enquiries can be directed the market manager at [email protected]
Website issues can be reported to [email protected]
Quality control is managed by stallholders, and the BCFM only takes responsibility for collation and delivery.